Ten Must-Ask Questions For Your Wedding Photographer To Avoid Disappointment
Every wedding photographer has their own unique way of doing things. Don’t be caught out by making the wrong assumptions by asking these essential questions.
1. How many hours of photography coverage would you recommend based on our plans?
2. Do you think we would benefit from a second photographer?
3. How long will it take for us to get our photos back?
4. Could you recommend to us some make-up artists, hair stylists, caterers, musicians, DJs, event designers (wedding stylists)?
5. Can you describe a situation when you were too unwell to photograph a wedding?
6. Do you accept payment plans?
7. What do we have to do to secure the date with you?
8. If we decide to have you stay for longer, how much do extra hours cost?
9. How will we receive our wedding photos?
10. Do you have any recommendations on how we can make the most out of our photos on our wedding day?