13 Effective Habits Of The Stress-Free Bride
You’ll never come across the range of emotions that you will when you plan your own wedding.
You probably can feel some of the pressure it now – that is why you’re here after all.
Here’s the thing: your don’t have to be stressed out over weather, over the guest list, over how so and so will feel about this particular thing (or not).
And here is how ..
Here are 13 habits and/or life hacks to help you have a stress-free wedding day because face it, you deserve to enjoy this one day!
In the months leading up to your wedding day:
1. Get adequate sleep.
2. Enjoy the small things.
3. Express your feelings to your future spouse.
4. Yoga (try our friends over at Be One Darlinghurst for a soothing yet intense workout).
5. Hire the appropriate team (pay the added expense of a wedding planner and/or stylist to make your life easier).
6. Prioritise your tasks / do one thing at a time.
7. Keep things simple (don’t let Pinterest get the better of you).
In the weeks leading up to your wedding day:
8. Assign a photo wrangler for all the family photos.
9. Make sure someone knows how to bustle your dress.
10. Think positive!
On the wedding day:
11. Have alone time with your husband/wife.
12. Remember what’s important.
13. Eat, drink, laugh, cry, and DANCE!
Also, while you’re here, may I suggest that you bookmark our ‘Helpful Tips’ page for later reading?